“Promises” ft. GØLDN is the last single of Max Styler on Steve Aoki’s label Dim Mak Records
LA-based Max Styler is not slowing down and he has just released an another single on Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak Records.. After releasing "Knock Me Down" w/ MAKJ and "Gold" & "Deep Dreams" EP (both on Dim Mak) the young American has come up with a new, vocal single “Promises” feat. Goldn.
Since signing to Dim Mak three years ago at only 18 years old, Max Styler has transformed from a bedroom producer to a full-fledged artist, performing at some of the largest festivals in the world and garnering support from industry giants such as Steve Aoki, Diplo, The Chainsmokers, and DJ Snake. Just last year, Styler released his debut EP, "Heartache." His follow-up single "Roller Coaster," alongside Dirty Audio, exceeded expectations and rose to number three on the Beatport charts during its first week. Showing no signs of slowing down, Styler released the epic MAKJ collaboration "Knock Me Down," which went to #1 on Sirius XM's Electric Area, as well as a three-track remix package for Heartache cuts "Gold" and "Deep Dreams." On his new single "Promises," the gifted 21-year-old producer demonstrates that he is constantly refining and maturing his craft, and with an impressive body of work to stand on, there is no telling where the future will take him.
Joining Styler on "Promises" is GØLDN, who has been in the songwriting game for a minute and is finally taking his first step into the music scene as an artist. This certainly won't be the last time you hear this rising talent's name, as he already has plans to drop his first EP, A Couple Long Nights in the Valley, at the end of this summer.
– Max Styler is signed to Steve Aoki’s prestigious Dim Mak label.
– He has been supported by massive artists such as Diplo, Dillon Francis, DJ Snake, The Chainsmokers, Steve Aoki, Madeon, Galantis, and many more.
– Max Styler has had releases on such labels like Dim Mak Records, Mad Decent, Ultra Music, Monstercat and Buygore.
– Last year Styler joined to Aoki on his North American Neon Future bus tour and last fall played Tomorrowland Festival and Pacha in Ibiza.
– Max Styler & Autoerotique's song "Badman" (Torro Torro Remix) has been nominated for a Juno Award for Best Dance Recording of 2015 in Canada and has amassed over 15 million plays on Spotify.
– A young American came out of the gate in 2017 with a huge release "Roller Coaster" with Dirty Audio on Monstercat. "Roller Coaster" stormed it’s way to #3 on the Beatport charts in the first week. Styler also has a big remix for Breathe Carolina’s "Echo" on Spinnin’ Records and a collaboration with MakJ "Knock Me Down" on Dim Mak Records.